-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgip2k

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to scrap it, so if anyone can use it let me know... Has new Radiator, not exactly right but will work, new starter, new master cylinder, new 25' roll of brake line, new volt reg, new wheel cyl, has newer 225 sl 6 and auto trans. car currently not running and not sure why. Car is in fair condition and asking $550 or maybe trade for log splitter... Please contact for pics as I can't upload. Car is in Decatur, IL

pm on it's way as soon as the wife wakes up, my brother lives in Decatur,Ill and runs an auto body shop there.
Are your pictures to big. scroll down and hit Go Advanced and scroll
down and hit Up load pictures..

pm on it's way as soon as the wife wakes up, my brother lives in Decatur,Ill and runs an auto body shop there.
Are your pictures to big. scroll down and hit Go Advanced and scroll
down and hit Up load pictures..

If pictures are too big to post with Go Advance, open them in Microsoft Paint and resize them to 40% and save them under another name. Then post them under Go Advance...

If pictures are too big to post with Go Advance, open them in Microsoft Paint and resize them to 40% and save them under another name. Then post them under Go Advance...

Thank you Krazykuda :cheers: I hope I hear back from him :glasses7:
even if the salt has hurt it, this is something my brother could swing at this price :glasses7:

So sorry I missed out on meeting you this year at MMW.

I'm interested if memike's brother doesn't. I'll check back after I get out of work.

Will try again with a pic. I hate to see the car just sit and right now I just don't have the time for it

Attachments

• Photo0008.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 373
I'm interested in it too, but will gladly stay in line behind Mike And Travis. I hope one of you snags it, it's a little too far for me. Sounds like it's right up Mikes brothers alley though!!!LOL!! Geof

My little brother Dan is the man, let me call him tomorrow and if some one hits you with the cash let it go to a member here.. Me Mike is hopping I can get brother have it moved to his place.. You did say has newer 225 sl 6 and auto trans that I figure is
a late 70 model that is inn running condition,, I can fire it up and hear it run and see the trans move the car under it's own power.. This would work, I know a member here that need int. parts.. all I am looking for is a dandy power plant and the body would just be a plus..

Memike, no the car does not run, the engine and trans are out of an 83 or 84 pickup.

Memike, no the car does not run, the engine and trans are out of an 83 or 84 pickup.
Long tail shaft truck tans and 225 c.i. along with the engine and trans that came out of it.. is the original /6 and trans still in the car ?

The engine/trans in the car came out of the pickup. the engine that came with the car is included. no trans with what may be original engine

Ok, I will call him and get some info for us,
Brother may not like me handing out his phone #,
but now that I have the info you sent me
I can have more info to give him. Thank you

If you have any other questions or he has any, just let me know and I will get you an answer.

I'm interested in it too, but will gladly stay in line behind Mike And Travis. I hope one of you snags it, it's a little too far for me. Sounds like it's right up Mikes brothers alley though!!!LOL!! Geof

It's a bit far for me too, but it's one of those prices that's tough to pass up.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but what condition are the bumpers in, and does it have the horn button. Those are just a few of the items I'm interested in.

I'm about 300 miles to the north, but if memike's brother doesn't or can't make it happen, let me know because I am interested.

a couple more pics.

Attachments

• Photo0266.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Photo0267.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Photo0268.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Photo0270.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Photo0271.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 254