66 Turn signal switch

-

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need a recommendation for a turn signal switch for my 66 Barracuda...the whole thing, unless those little bastard ends can be purchased.

It's been a comedy of errors on my part, but I ruined the switch I had, and another that I stripped out of an old steering column. After fishing the wires down the column, I plugged three of the "little bastard electrical ends" in the wrong orientation and destroyed the "ends" trying to remove it again. Of course, hunched over backwards with my head under the dash, is not my best position. Those ends are a bugger to get out with light and on a work bench.

Any help is appreciated

You might want to start a wanted ad.

u or buy new the repair kits r old look the year of u car. u can buy complete switch with harness cant u. DORMAN OFFERS A TOP SET U REPAR ALL WIRING. buy a new switch its aas good as puuucking.

as I see every time I give advice I call my Harley club son to answer . b cool if u do not do a lot to ur car that is tech u should be able to buy I have from year one or ask them 4 help. classic has a lot of stuff also. b cool its not hard to replace but u need to have a few tools in ur pocket. and even dorman has a good product but there part u cut and wire to yours. ck classic best. money so. if I had my shop still open I would fix . Oh any 383 440 dart barracuda parts u know of.

-
Back