66 valiant 100 deck lid trim ?

-

scotty1966

Reaction score
I just picked up another 66 Valiant 100 post car like my other one I turned into a altered . I am kind of puzzled on this one . My other car has a normal deck lid with no trim or emblems . This one has the upper emblem and it looks like it had a trim piece at the bottom . Is this deck lid possibly off a 4 door ? If not what does the trim piece I'm missing look like . All that's left is the trim clip bolts . Any help would be appreciated .. I don't think it is the right deck lid . Thanks

Yes! It's very dirty ! I just brought it home . LOL

3 - Copy.jpg

Yeah, I think that's off a V200 4dr. The lids were all the same. It's just the emblems and trim that are different. The 100 only had the letters, the 200 had the letters, upper V emblem, and a lower aluminum molding on the lip of the lid. The Signet had the upper V emblem, a wide lower moulding with VALIANT embossed into it, and another molding on the upper edge of the trunk opening that paired with the lid molding.

Yeah, I think that's off a V200 4dr. The lids were all the same. It's just the emblems and trim that are different. The 100 only had the letters, the 200 had the letters, upper V emblem, and a lower aluminum molding on the lip of the lid. The Signet had the upper V emblem, a wide lower moulding with VALIANT embossed into it, and another molding on the upper edge of the trunk opening that paired with the lid molding.

-
Back