[WANTED] 66 Valiant/B-Cuda Fender splash shields,(4)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barracudadave67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of all four (4) splash shields for the front fenders on a newly acquired 66 B-Cuda. They are all missing, The rear shields by the doors, (the long ones) are all the same for 63 thru 66. The front ones, (in back of the head lights will only fit 66 Valiant, and B-Cudas, they are one year only.
Also looking for both horns, and a rear bumper license plate light.
Anyone have some taking up space that you want to part with,??.

Let me know barracudadave67 aka Dave C.

I am in need of all four (4) splash shields for the front fenders on a newly acquired 66 B-Cuda. They are all missing, The rear shields by the doors, (the long ones) are all the same for 63 thru 66. The front ones, (in back of the head lights will only fit 66 Valiant, and B-Cudas, they are one year only.
Also looking for both horns, and a rear bumper license plate light.
Anyone have some taking up space that you want to part with,??.

Let me know barracudadave67 aka Dave C.

Dave-
I have a '66 'Cuda donor that I bought for the 273 / 4-speed combo. Largely a rust bucket, but the inner fender panels may be serviceable, especially the passenger side. The rear on the driver side, probably. Driver side front would need some patching.

You can have them for shipping cost.

I'm going out of town for a 2 weeks, but I can pull the parts, and send you pics when I get back.

Stroker

Stroker
thanks , I'll wait your return.

Dart Man
Thanks You wouldn't happen to have alicense plate light would you.

Dave

These what your looking for?

DSCF0753.JPG

DSCF0754.JPG

DSCF0755.JPG

DSCF0756.JPG

I have some rear splash panels off a 66

$60 plus shipping for the pair

Dave-
I have a '66 'Cuda donor that I bought for the 273 / 4-speed combo. Largely a rust bucket, but the inner fender panels may be serviceable, especially the passenger side. The rear on the driver side, probably. Driver side front would need some patching.

You can have them for shipping cost.

I'm going out of town for a 2 weeks, but I can pull the parts, and send you pics when I get back.

Stroker
Dave-
I think I sent you a PM. Could see the text, but not the pics.

Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back