66 valiant frame rails

-

MoparMan65

Reaction score
Ok guys need some help I've got a 1966 valiant signet that I traded for and after going through it I've discovered that's I'm going to need either a whole front clip or some solid front frame rails. Car is solid and worth fixing in my opinion I'm located in Kentucky and hoping I can find something close to me thanks in advance. I will be willing to buy a whole parts car if that's what I have to do.

I have a front clip that I could take the rails off of and ship to you if you are interested.

Ok guys need some help I've got a 1966 valiant signet that I traded for and after going through it I've discovered that's I'm going to need either a whole front clip or some solid front frame rails. Car is solid and worth fixing in my opinion I'm located in Kentucky and hoping I can find something close to me thanks in advance. I will be willing to buy a whole parts car if that's what I have to do.

It would probably be hard to ship the whole thing together unless it was shipped freight.

I don't know if you looked locally in your area, but must buy a parts car. Would a 65 work? I know of one close to you. I could use the sheet metal off of it, but that's all.

That's what I'm trying to find is one close to me and yes a 65 would work and all I need is the rails. You can have the sheet metal. Anyway you could get a number for the one that's local to me??

-
Back