'66 Valiant Grill with '66 Barr. Center grill fit all '66 Barracuda?

-

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Just wondering...To help a friend, I test filtted on my '66 Barracuda the left & right grill sections from '66 Valiant along with my '66 Barracuda center grill and it fit my '66 Barracuda just fine. Would it From my research all '66 Barracudas & '66 Valaints have the same universal front clip or did 'MA MOPAR' change anything during production?

As stated in 1966 the grills interchage size wise. If you know someone who needs a 66 Valiant center grill section, I have two extras including an NOS one.

There are some small differences in the components, but dimensionally they are all the same! Things like the headlight bezels will interchange, although they are different and specific to each model, and I'm sure you know that the center grill is different to accommodate the different emblems! Geof

My real concern is that all '66 Barracuda & Valiants have the same mounting areas just like mine so he can use the left & right Valiant grill sections with '66 Barracuda center grill & fish emblem. From what I gathering the front clip is universal and parts are interchangeable and can be mixed. Correct???

You are correct! Any 66 valiant front clip component will interchange with any 66 Cuda component! Geof

As stated in 1966 the grills interchage size wise. If you know someone who needs a 66 Valiant center grill section, I have two extras including an NOS one.

do you have any pictures of those?

I do - I just post them along with one of a NOS temp gage I also am looking to re-home

They are all on my photo page --In the Member's Photo Gallery section -

-
Back