-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrAndrew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for this. 66 Valiant Signet, I just need the top one in the picture, it should be for the driver side if it makes a difference. Honestly, I will make it fit so if close I'll take it.
Thanks
Andrew

trim.jpg

I'm looking for this. 66 Valiant Signet, I just need the top one in the picture, it should be for the driver side if it makes a difference. Honestly, I will make it fit so if close I'll take it.
Thanks
Andrew

View attachment 1715605002
I don't see a measurement on yours, but, I would imagine one of these are the correct molding. The top and bottom moldings have some dings and scratches, the middle one is pretty nice and seems to be the one you need.

valmoldings.jpg

I don't see a measurement on yours, but, I would imagine one of these are the correct molding. The top and bottom moldings have some dings and scratches, the middle one is pretty nice and seems to be the one you need.

View attachment 1715605212

That is great, thanks. Yes I think that is the one. I will check the measurements in the AM, Its the driver side behind the door and it angles up the fender so I think the bottom one is it.
how much? and how much for both smaller ones? and you can ship? I'm in NJ 08731
Andrew

That is great, thanks. Yes I think that is the one. I will check the measurements in the AM, Its the driver side behind the door and it angles up the fender so I think the bottom one is it.
how much? and how much for both smaller ones? and you can ship? I'm in NJ 08731
Andrew
$60 for all three plus the ride via PayPal. I can ship either UPS or USPS. The long one would determine the cost. It will take a fairly long box or tube. Let me know if you want them and I'll get a firm quote.

$60 for all three plus the ride via PayPal. I can ship either UPS or USPS. The long one would determine the cost. It will take a fairly long box or tube. Let me know if you want them and I'll get a firm quote.

Deal.
let me know the total and I will send the payment. My paypal should be DrAndrewDO or my email at DrAndyDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back