-
Status
Not open for further replies.

twotone64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to apologize for misposting this over on the Cars and Car Parts wanted, and after realizing it, I reposted it here.

I am selling this '66 to make room in the garage. It is a great starter car as a project or as a car to pretty much get in and drive. It isn't much more than a daily driver. I have it listed on ebay and it is for sale locally. The reserve is $5,000 and the buy it now on ebay is $5,500.

I rebuilt the 318 3 years ago, and has maybe 500 miles on it and the new tires. The engine has a few go fast parts such as an Edelbrock Intake manifold and Carburetor, Accel Alum. Distributor, Summit spark/ignition control box and a 268H CompCam. The exhaust is all new from the down pipes back. I have a set of shocks for the car, and replacemtn bushiungs for some of the front suspension. It has a 727 transmission and the small bolt pattern 7 1/4" differential. The trunk and floor boards are in excelent condition. The only viewable cancer is on the driver's side rear 1/4 panel. The passenger side 1/4 has a dent right on the wheel well lip but doesn't appear to have any cancer. The paint isn't flaking or fading, but in my opinion would be one of the first things that I would do in a restoration project. The original color was a golden color but has been painted incorrectly by someone many years ago. I have many pictures to share if you would like to see them, email me and I would be glad to send you the pictures not placed on the e-bay listing. You can contact me through ebay.

Rod

I am located in Atwater, CA (north of Fresno and south of Modesto).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...CA:MOTORS:1123

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back