66 Valiant tail light question

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK guys, first of all I have no clue what I am talking about here. I just bought a slant 6 engine and a lot of misc parts for my 66 Valiants and in the course of picking these items up from a FABO member he informed me that there was a guy here on FABO that cut tail light lens for a 66 Valiant and possibly other cars at a good price. He could not remember the guys name. Does anybody know who I am talking about and can steer me in his direction. I am sure someone know who I am talking about. Thanks,Bill

OK guys, first of all I have no clue what I am talking about here. I just bought a slant 6 engine and a lot of misc parts for my 66 Valiants and in the course of picking these items up from a FABO member he informed me that there was a guy here on FABO that cut tail light lens for a 66 Valiant and possibly other cars at a good price. He could not remember the guys name. Does anybody know who I am talking about and can steer me in his direction. I am sure someone know who I am talking about. Thanks,Bill
Yes that is me, thank you @Professor Fate.

Please send me a private message and I can get the lenses to you.

Thanks

Miguel

Layson's also makes new reproduction lenses.
Mark,

They have been out of stock since COVID, they get them from Australia and they have been locked down forever... @Mexican Spec can get you reproductions from a Mexican manufacturer that are very nice for a MUCH lower price than Layson's.... They have to come through customs but Miguel makes sure you are informed of the progress every step of the way. Highly recommended. The reflectors are NOS and the back up are Laysons but the tail lights are from Mexico.. they did need a bit of a polish when I got them but they are super nice for the price of less than $60 UDS a pair a few years ago.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Last edited:
Mark,

They have been out of stock since COVID, they get them from Australia and they have been locked down forever... @Mexican Spec can get you reproductions from a Mexican manufacturer that are very nice for a MUCH lower price than Layson's.... They have to come through customs but Miguel makes sure you are informed of the progress every step of the way. Highly recommended. The reflectors are NOS and the back up are Laysons but the tail lights are from Mexico.. they did need a bit of a polish when I got them but they are super nice for the price of less than $60 UDS a pair a few years ago.

View attachment 1716145704

View attachment 1716145705
Thank you Jim.

Remember that is $60.00 shipping included.

-
Back