-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Any interest in a 67 Valiant 2 door slant 6 auto, runs/drives/stops, needs tires, fair body and complete, lite little sucker!

has new shoes, cylinders and hardware, the shot of the engine bay shows rust, it's suface rust and trash, no rust through, I bought this with a 360 package deal and already have a car for the motor so i don'tneed the car itself. $500.

here's some pics, needs floors front and rear, all glass is good, brakes done, have interior, manual steering, manual brakes, no radio, all lites work, heater works like a champ, basic no frills /6 auto.

plymouth001.jpg

plymouth002.jpg

plymouth003.jpg

plymouth004.jpg

plymouth005.jpg

plymouth006.jpg

plymouth008.jpg

plymouth010.jpg

plymouth011.jpg

Would you be willing to part any of it out? I'm in California and need a one barrel Holley carb, if thats what you have on the engine...

don't want to part it yet, it runs and I'de like to sell it that way.

Did i miss the mention of the location? I see in the avatar it says Georgia. Georgia is a big state so narrow it down a little for me please.
Small Block

Any interest in a 67 Valiant 2 door slant 6 auto, runs/drives/stops, needs tires, fair body and complete, lite little sucker!

has new shoes, cylinders and hardware, the shot of the engine bay shows rust, it's suface rust and trash, no rust through, I bought this with a 360 package deal and already have a car for the motor so i don'tneed the car itself. $500.

Is car still for sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back