[FOR SALE] 67/68/69 FB Barracuda body/Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it for that price how much to ship to 44094? Please contact me with where you want check sent to. I'll get in the mail tomorrow. It did bolt right up into the stock bolt holes right? Thanks, Dan

I'll take it for that price how much to ship to 44094? Please contact me with where you want check sent to. I'll get in the mail tomorrow. It did bolt right up into the stock bolt holes right? Thanks, Dan

Well it should but I'll have to double check it against my '69 Barracuda holes. It was never installed when I got the car so I thought that they had already removed it beforehand. It looks a lot like the one I have in my '69 Cuda. Let me check before you send any money.

treblig

Dan, The radiator bolt holes are further out by about 4 -5 inches more than on my '69 Barracuda. So I don't know what it fits and I can not guarantee that it would fit in your car. If you want to try it make me an offer I can't refuse but remember copper prices are up!!!

Thanks,
Gil

The Barracuda is now going to it's final resting place. I will completely chop it up and send it to the scrap heap. I will no longer continue to run this ad. If you need some body part that I might still have, you can ask but it will probably be too late.

Thanks FABO,
Treblig

Is the dash frame still around? I thougt I saw it inside the car in a few pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back