67 & 68 Barracuda Grilles

-

cuda dan

Reaction score
Can't find repo grilles for the 67 but can for the 68.
Does anyone know if the 68 grill will fit the 67?
If it does fit, would I also need the 68 headlight bezels.
Maybe the 67 will work?
The grill mounting hardware is the same.
Building a drag car so not concerned if the grille is correct, only that looks good.

IMG_0791.JPG

Not sure if you can match 67 and 68 grille pieces?? You may have to go one year or the other complete. I believe 68 HL bezels had an extra screw hole on lower outside of bezel.
I believe a swap is possible just a complete one which finding all of one year can be difficult.

Classic industry has grill and head light bezels.
Just not sure if it includes the brackets that are attached to the grill assembly.
I’ve got old 67 grills that I could re use the brackets but posses the next question of do they work with the new 68 grill. I’ll have to verify if brackets are included.

I have 68 bezels on my 67. 68 has 1 extra screw hole. I would assume 68 grill would work with 67 bezels. A 68 grill would give more of that original Supers Stock look. 67 and 68 are interchangeable not the 69. @partsmonsta sells and restores them he does a great job have seen his work. I think @CudaChick1968 does them too her other work is phenomenal.

Last edited:
Classic industry has grill and head light bezels.
Just not sure if it includes the brackets that are attached to the grill assembly.
I’ve got old 67 grills that I could re use the brackets but posses the next question of do they work with the new 68 grill. I’ll have to verify if brackets are included.
The brackets riveted to the surrounds aren't the same either. 67 has a pot metal, chassis grounded park/turn fixture. A large bracket supports its weight. 68 has plastic park/turn fixtures as part of the grille and a required ground wire.

Partsmonsta does awesome work. I have bought from him. Top notch guy. Zero issues.

-
Back