67 & 68 Barracuda Headlight Bezels

-

ermarccio

Reaction score
Are the headlight bezels the same for a 67 and 68 Barracuda? By bezel I'm refering to the entire outside grill peice that the headlight sits in. I need the right one for a 68.

Thanks,
Eric

I can't say for sure but, they look the same. I thought the only difference is in the center grill.

They are close but do have differences, the 68' has a screw hole on the outside corner of the bezel on the trim flange the 67' does not
the 67' has a screw hole in the upper corner on the inside the 68' does not other than that they are identical. I may have a right side 68' one
I will check when I get home. if your interested pm me and i"ll check
Scott

They are close but do have differences, the 68' has a screw hole on the outside corner of the bezel on the trim flange the 67' does not
the 67' has a screw hole in the upper corner on the inside the 68' does not other than that they are identical. I may have a right side 68' one
I will check when I get home. if your interested pm me and i"ll check
Scott

My 68 has the outer hole near the edge of the fender and the inner upper hole near the pot metal headlight ring..

My 68 has the outer hole near the edge of the fender and the inner upper hole near the pot metal headlight ring..

sounds like it's been modified, the 67' fender had a plastic type anchor
for the screw near the headlight ring the 68' fender did not it was moved
to the outside edge on a tab in the headlight bucket area

-
Back