Status
Not open for further replies.

426hemiduster

hemiduster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Help! my latest project, a 1968 barracuda, I took apart a few years ago and I cannot find the cams that mount on the rod that releases the back seat, pn 2802528, I think. I dont even remember what they look like. I can't put the seat together until I get some.

Help! my latest project, a 1968 barracuda, I took apart a few years ago and I cannot find the cams that mount on the rod that releases the back seat, pn 2802528, I think. I dont even remember what they look like. I can't put the seat together until I get some.

My 68 buckets don't have any releases on them. Maybe I am missing something since they have been recovered before. Can you post some pictures?

The release for the back seat, on a fastback, that allows the rear seat to fold flat

I believe the cam looks like this.
View attachment cam.jpg

It slides over a square rod that runs through the lower part of the seat back. The cams are attached to the rod with an allen set screw. The cam lifts the locking release latch when the seat release lever is pulled.

I have one missing too.

good luck in finding one.

The release for the back seat, on a fastback, that allows the rear seat to fold flat

Got it. I am thick headed today. My car is a vert so I don't have that on it.

I have had good luck picking up parts like those at a reasonable price by going through the eBay ads. There is four of the fish emblems on eBay right now.

View attachment $T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtHqFBQr!uF64+!~~60_35.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=%281967%2C+1968%2C+1969%29+%28barracuda+cuda%29+seat&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=%281967%2C+1968%2C+1969%29+%28barracuda%2C+cuda%29+seat&_sacat=0

Some of the fish emblems have sold so these people might have them too.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sac...9)+(barracuda,+cuda)+seat&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I just sold these but heres a pic of what your looking for

Attachments

• 101_9383.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 248
I need a set, too. Do you still have it barracudakit?

Just noticed this. I have a complete 69 Barracuda FB folding seat I would sell the hinge assemblies off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back