67-69 bARRACUDA SHAKER HOOD

-
Bluecuda005.jpg

I can't believe how much I like the way that looks. My next project might have to be a fastback fish !

I don't know if they used E body hoods and grafted them to an A body hood, but that makes sense to do it that way.

A little out of my talent range, and I'm sure the cost of paying someone to make it look that good and line up perfectly would not be too kind on the wallet.

I don't know if they used E body hoods and grafted them to an A body hood, but that makes sense to do it that way.

A little out of my talent range, and I'm sure the cost of paying someone to make it look that good and line up perfectly would not be too kind on the wallet.

Do you think E body hood would work better on the 67,68 or the 69?

There were more pictures in this thread, but they have been moved or deleted. Does anyone have anymore pictures of A body shaker cars...especailly 69 cuda's.

There were more pictures in this thread, but they have been moved or deleted. Does anyone have anymore pictures of A body shaker cars...especailly 69 cuda's.

Yep!

Cudaspaz removed his pictures and has left this site because some asshole got his tag number, ran his tag, and then PM'd cudaspaz his own personal information. Spaz was a good member to! I sure miss him on here.:angry7:

Yep!

Cudaspaz removed his pictures and has left this site because some asshole got his tag number, ran his tag, and then PM'd cudaspaz his own personal information. Spaz was a good member to! I sure miss him on here.:angry7:

that sucks he should not leave he was a great member

-
Back