-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thsalmon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone know a source for the inner front fender splash shields fo 67-69 Barracudas? This is the shield behind the front wheel ahead of the cowl. AMD is supposedly making them, but Summit quoted an arrival date of 12/31/2015 from AMD. Makes me think that they haven't even started on the form for them yet.:banghead:

i have the ones off a 71 valiant...would they work?

I'll have to check but I think I still have a used pair. I could only find a pic of the left one and IIRC, it is damaged a bit on the top. I believe the right one was in good shape. If you're interested I could take a pic of the other one tomorrow.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9173.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_9174.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 228
Anyone know a source for the inner front fender splash shields fo 67-69 Barracudas? This is the shield behind the front wheel ahead of the cowl. AMD is supposedly making them, but Summit quoted an arrival date of 12/31/2015 from AMD. Makes me think that they haven't even started on the form for them yet.:banghead:
I have a set for sale on ebay item number 161224761816 if all a-body are the same,they are off a 1971 dodge dart swinger,let me know thanks,Tim

Thanks for all of the help. Unfortunately, the ones on the 67-69 Barracudas are different than the ones on the other A bodies. I am in most urgent need of the left shield, nut I would certainly buy a good pair.

If I recall correctly I saw in another thread that later ~ 73 ish duster/dart sports used a plastic shield that was a bolt in or relative bolt in for the '67-'69 cudas. Can anyone in the know confirm or deny the correct cars/years?

Thanks

I haven't heard of the plastic splash shield, but it would be great if they worked. I contacted Layson's and they are out of stock. They said they only can get them occasionally. I don't know their source.

We have those splash shields stamped out exclusively for us.

It's not that we just "occasionally" have them, it's just that we are currently sold out-of-stock until another production run is stamped out and received into our warehouse.

No insult implied Rick@Laysons. I understand that they are produced in limited production runs, so they may not always be in stock. Perhaps "intermittently" would have been a better choice of words than "occasionally."

Cudavert: I have a salvageable right side shield, but my left side shield is toast.

I have a decent driver side off a 67.
Pm me if you are interested
Thanks, Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back