-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69413valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Floor Shift Steering Column out of a 68 Valiant. It has been taken apart but have all the parts to put it back together. Brand new lower bearing. I have the manuel and power steering shaft for it also. I do not have a steering wheel. $220 shipped in the lower 48 states

will this fit a 69 dart as i suspect? I've a manual steer box and floor shift project. do you have a picture?

steve

sorry, i'm not up on the lingo. what does pm sent mean? is the steering column sold?
i'm still interested in the 67-69 floor shift column. and i'm new to this web site. if it's available, how do i purchase item from you?

steve

sorry, i'm not up on the lingo. what does pm sent mean? is the steering column sold?
i'm still interested in the 67-69 floor shift column. and i'm new to this web site. if it's available, how do i purchase item from you?

steve

Steve....1st off, welcome to FABO! 2nd...PM means Private Message. If you go to your profile page, there is an area for members to private message you....and you can send private messages as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back