-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDS67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I am looking for the L and R lower splash shields that go from the rockers to the frame rails for my 67 Bcuda. I believe a Dart of the same vintage will fit also. Please let me know what you have. Thank you for your time.

I believe that I have them still on my 68. I will get them off and check condition and post pictures. You might check with 4spdragtop he is in Canada also.

Hello I am looking for the L and R lower splash shields that go from the rockers to the frame rails for my 67 Bcuda. I believe a Dart of the same vintage will fit also. Please let me know what you have. Thank you for your time.
I have these, they are plastic. No cracks or pieces missing from them.

20181128_155858.jpg

Jeds I may have some also if above falls thru. I'm near Peterborough. Are you talking plastic or the metal ones?

I know exactly what you are looking for. Thats the piece that gets cut out when you do wheel well headers. I will take a look for you.

Did you see the pic of what they look like. I circled it. I’m having a hard time finding a pic of them on the internet cause nobody makes them. They actually attach to that piece on the inside of the rocker.
hard to tell in that photo but the splash shields that I was thinking about might be in my original picture. They are called splash shields and they are the smaller pieces.

hard to tell in that photo but the splash shields that I was thinking about might be in my original picture. They are called splash shields and they are the smaller pieces.
No those are those are plastic and they attach with screws to the underside of the frame rail either in front or rear of the crossmember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back