-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwk87Coupe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67-72 V8 kmembers, in decent shape. They will need a good cleaning. I have 3 available.

2- $75 each (shown in pictures)
1- $125 kmember with power steering gear box (not pictured)

kmember.jpg

great price here Qwk87Coupe, give it some time they'll sell! Here's a bump for ya, best of luck with the sale:mrgreen:

Exactly why I won't pull another one out! That is cheap and no takers. They will get scraped with the cars for that price! :violent1:
I know, Im kicking myself in the *** for even pulling these. I figured someone would need them. I guess with conversion mounts that cheap everyone must go that route.

I know you have 67-72.Ya think it would work on 74 if so shipping to 92407
southern cal.
I've been told they will work on 73 and newer cars, but I've never personally installed one. Maybe someone that has can chime in??
I'll get a shipping price and PM you tomorrow!

I've been told they will work on 73 and newer cars, but I've never personally installed one. Maybe someone that has can chime in??
I'll get a shipping price and PM you tomorrow!

To the best of my knowledge, they work fine "BUT" you will be going back to the later style motor mounts, your sway bar will need to be changed, and quite possible the lower control arm sway bar tabs might need to be modified. As far as engine placement, it should be fine:thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back