67 A-body headrests

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever seen one set of those in my life and it was in a GTX, I don't even remember what they look like.

Someone has to have a set out there for you.

I have a set of 67 barracuda bucket seats with the orginal head rests in red . They have been in the basement for over 15 years

I have a set of 67 barracuda bucket seats with the orginal head rests in red . They have been in the basement for over 15 years

I'd like to see pics of those. Maybe work a trade ?
All verts are supposed to have the headrests.

My 67 notchback has headrest buckets, but no headrests were in the car when I got it. I was told only convertibles had headrests. My car has alot of options, maybe they were optional?

Yep, the headrests were an option. You could order with driver's only or with both. My 68 Barracuda FB has both.

Well gaawly! I just looked in the trunk and there they were. I had the seats recovered the other day with Legendary covers and thought they were MIA. Bonus!

Yep, the headrests were an option. You could order with driver's only or with both. My 68 Barracuda FB has both.

68 is a whole different seat and headrests were pretty common, they are the same as a 69 when they started to be standard equipment.

The 67's are rare because that is almost the same seat as a 66 except that it has headrest provisions inside the backrest. The headrest was an option an all 67's because I had an original 67 Cuda convert and it didn't have them with no hole in the top of the seat in the original upholstery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back