67 Barracuda BB in need of correct 727 tailshaft.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxican

Mopar Aficionado
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a tailshaft housing and corresponding parts to fit my RV 727 transmission into my Barracuda. Anybody with parts or a whole transmission please contact me if you are somewhat close to 92084.

Thank you!

I definitely have a tail housing. Not so sure about a main shaft (I do have one that needs polished and may be fine, though. I can get them to Spring Fling (I won't be there, but have friends going). Let me know. We can trade for something I do need a nicer upper or lower trunk trim for a 67 - I've got one piece that is NOS, but I never remember which one it is, but I can figure it out). Also, other interesting trades....

I don't think I have anything to trade really, but I'd be interested in purchasing the tailshaft and output shaft you have.

Make sure you get the proper parts. Mopar changed the spline angles on the output shaft a couple times so you have to match the output shaft to the front planetary gearset. If I remember right 66-75 is the 1st run then 76-90 is the second run

A good place to buy good used trans parts cheap is www.wittrans.com

I could sell the parts outright. Let me look at the pile of parts. I may have a main shaft that doesn't need to be polished. $50/offer??? Like I said, I can get them to Spring Fling (probably with Ed at E-body Parts and Restoration).

Make sure you get the proper parts. Mopar changed the spline angles on the output shaft a couple times so you have to match the output shaft to the front planetary gearset. If I remember right 66-75 is the 1st run then 76-90 is the second run

A good place to buy good used trans parts cheap is www.wittrans.com

Thanks for the advice and link, I really appreciate it.

I could sell the parts outright. Let me look at the pile of parts. I may have a main shaft that doesn't need to be polished. $50/offer??? Like I said, I can get them to Spring Fling (probably with Ed at E-body Parts and Restoration).

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the offer. If I haven't found the parts by Spring Fling, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back