67 barracuda buckets with b body tracks for sale.

-

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
i have a set of 67 barracuda bucket seats here that need to go. i will seperate the seats from the tracks if needed. need recovered but good solid cores. the tracks are solid,they should be cleaned and painted but very nice tracks. tracks fit 66-67 b body. 200.00for seats and 150.00 for tracks. buy the whole set up for 300.00. i will not ship the seats. they will need to be picked up at my home in central pa. zip is 17813. i will ship the tracks.mike.

Attachments

• 100_0409.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_0410.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 100_0411.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_0412.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 233
I never know what is allowed in for sale threads but... what you have there is 66 A-body seats and tracks. A 67 seat back would have a flat on the top where the top frame member accepts head rests. If you feel the top of that seat back frame you will find it is round tubing and has no holes.
The carpeted top kick on the seat back is another sure sign of 66 w/deluxe interior.
Good luck with the sale.

Do you have any pics of 67 buckets? Headrest were optional in 67 and all 67s had Metal backs with carpet.

Head rests were not an option before the seat frame was altered for the 67.
There may have been a few 67 seat backs with the carpeted toe kick but I've never seen it. Not even in deluxe interior builds.
I know for sure the early A seat frame is different and the early A tracks are 2 part and look similar to B-body tracks. Neither tracks will work in a 2nd gen A.
For what its worth... A 67 seat skin will fit that 66 frame except for 2 small spots where the cover wont come down far enough so the back completely hides the seams in the upper corners.
When they reformed the top member to square and punched 2 holes through it the overall height became a bit less.
The time when I would run to the basement and snap pics like jumping through flaming hoops for this forum has passed.

They are the same backs as mine,even at the top of seats. The pattern is different, that's the only difference I see.

-
Back