Status
Not open for further replies.

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
For sale, 67 barracuda dash and harrness.The radio area is broken and was repaired.The guy I got it from sandblasted the engine compartment without removing the harrness plug.It has the switchs .The 4way switch is not shown but I have it. None of the wires are cut.I have a clock that go,s with the dash.Remember the clock go,s with the dash.The clock needs the cable to adjust it.The dash is in Malvern Pa 19355.$350.00 or trade .Look at the pictures real close and you can where the cracks are. Thanks Mark

Attachments

• 102011202710.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 102011202637.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 309
  • 102011202837.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 102011202622.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 102011202846.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 298
  • 102011224157.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 102011224142.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 102011202736.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 302
  • 102011202751.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 291
Ok in the trash it go,s.I will have more stuff to sell and i don,t get any responces they will also go in the trash, Mark

Be patient, take look at all my parts for sale a ton of them arent moving and my $$ is going towards food and my resto...it seems that anything over $100 takes a while to sell

People are actually following the rules here and not squawking about the price, but I will just say that IN MY OPINION the price is a little high. I would split the clock and dash up. Clock should be $50 and dash is hard to find 1 year only, so if in really nice shape $200.....again not trying to offend, this is my opinion.

I'm sorry but I cant keep my mouth shut on this one...

Why do people threat the public with "Its going in the trash!" or "I'll start cutting the car up and hauling it to the scrap yard!!!!" This is such a childish, immature, thing I can ever read. The items or car aren't getting thrown in the trash or cut up.... we all know that.

It's their own damn fault for having the item over priced in the first place!! If you haven't crawled out from under your rock lately the economy is what's in the trash.

You can rent a dumpster and throw all your junk in the trash far as I'm concerned!!

That's why I threw the $50 offer out there......it went from $350 to the dumpster in 4day. 4spd is right be patient it will sell. Now if you? wanna take my offer seriously .....lol

I'm sorry but I cant keep my mouth shut on this one...

Why do people threat the public with "Its going in the trash!" or "I'll start cutting the car up and hauling it to the scrap yard!!!!" This is such a childish, immature, thing I can ever read. The items or car aren't getting thrown in the trash or cut up.... we all know that.

It's their own damn fault for having the item over priced in the first place!! If you haven't crawled out from under your rock lately the economy is what's in the trash.

You can rent a dumpster and throw all your junk in the trash far as I'm concerned!!
I have a lot of stuff and is in my way.Shipping is one of the reasons.Doing all that packing.I don,t think it is overpriced when you buy just the harness sometimes for that.And for economy in the trash your point is.

Split/sell the pieces seperately, the biggest pain in the butt would be for you to pack the inst bezel. Not everyone needs all the pieces together. I have a 68/9 bezel for sale, not as nice as yours with only ridiculous offers and I am only asking $85 plus shipping. Better to split the pieces up and get some $$ then hold out for the $350. Again, just trying to help. Good luck

Be patient, take look at all my parts for sale a ton of them arent moving and my $$ is going towards food and my resto...it seems that anything over $100 takes a while to sell

People are actually following the rules here and not squawking about the price, but I will just say that IN MY OPINION the price is a little high. I would split the clock and dash up. Clock should be $50 and dash is hard to find 1 year only, so if in really nice shape $200.....again not trying to offend, this is my opinion.
By no means are you offending me but a uncut 67 wiring harness what is that worth.I could use parts rather then money.I looked at every ones prices and I don,t think I am out of the ballpark.complete dash harness and clock.Pm me with parts you have maybe we can make a trade. Mark

Pm me your address and I can ship it the way you want it and with ups insurance. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back