[WANTED] 67 Barracuda Driveshaft

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know Paul Slater? He sells & does consignment of Mopar Parts. I will see him at Mopar Nat’s & can deliver to him for you to p/u as he is in your area

Do you know Paul Slater? He sells & does consignment of Mopar Parts. I will see him at Mopar Nat’s & can deliver to him for you to p/u as he is in your area

Sorry read that wrong, I am kind of looking for something in the next few weeks not out into August. I am thinking about getting mine current one cut down as it is the only thing currently stopping the car from moving.

I can check tomorrow, I have a dozen A-Body driveshafts at my shop in Rockford, IL. I am driving up to Wausau, WI on Monday also.

I have one out of a 68 barracuda 904, 8.75 and 7260 caps. I am located in Oquawka, Il asking 100 plus the ride if you are interested. I can post a picture tomorrow.

102_0563.JPG

102_0562.JPG

102_0561.JPG

I can check tomorrow, I have a dozen A-Body driveshafts at my shop in Rockford, IL. I am driving up to Wausau, WI on Monday also.

Where are you at in Il? I am North of Milwaukee alittle ways but I could meet you somewhere. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back