'67 Barracuda Fastback headliner bows

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the correct layout of the colors?

I saw the recent post on the 1969 Dart bows but the color of
mine are different.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

I installed a headliner in my 67 FB B_Cuda but it doesn't look right. wrinkled and baggy in some spots. If I remove this thing to redo it I write down the color codes. Does anyone know who makes the best headliner? I am thinking this thing is just made wrong and I need to start over. Everyone I contacted in Chicago or subs wants $500.00 or more. I don't see how it could be that much money for time spent.

I installed a headliner in my 67 FB B_Cuda but it doesn't look right. wrinkled and baggy in some spots. If I remove this thing to redo it I write down the color codes. Does anyone know who makes the best headliner? I am thinking this thing is just made wrong and I need to start over. Everyone I contacted in Chicago or subs wants $500.00 or more. I don't see how it could be that much money for time spent.

Thanks Caxey1

I finally layed mine out on the floor. After trying to fit the longest one in,
I found that it fits in the rear. All 5 pieces are different lengths. Ended
up with the shortest one in front.

The umbrella headlinners go up like an umbrella. It's a time consuming chore any way you go at it. In the end a heat gun is used to remove any small wrinkles remaining.

-
Back