-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback for sale. This is an original Formula S 383 car BH29H. I have a clear title for the car. It now has a 440ci Hemi. The engine was built to SS specs. Original 426 block with Eagle crank and H-beam rods. 13:1 compression so runs on race gas only. 700 lift roller cam. Hogan sheet metal tunnel ram with twin carbs. I have a pair of Dominators for it for extra money. MSD 7-AL ignition. Fully rollarized 727 with Griner brake. 8 inch ATI converter. New strange Dana with Moser axles and spool. Wilwood brakes on all corners. CAP tubular front suspension. CAP-5 wheels. This car is new from bumper to bumper. Too much to list. Please PM for questions. The car has never seen the track since complete and I have only driven it to a couple cruise nights. Its an animal and draws a crowd like Elvis. I have most of the 68/69 window trim for the car. Paint is very nice race quality and looks good. Bumpers are rechromed originals. I also have the lift off hood. It is having some old school paint put on it. It needs some interior work and the cage redone to be legal. I have the stock instrument cluster. Well over $50K invested in the build of this car. Sticking it out there at $32500 or make an offer but will entertain any offer within reason.

I will consider Mopar cars and cash or a nice Cummins truck and cash. 68/69 Chargers, 68 GTX's, 69 RR's, 340 A-bodies, 70/71 E-bodies spark my attention!!! Might even consider a nice bike and cash. Custom, Fatboy, M109R....who knows!

Located in Louisville, KY

Attachments

• IMAG0754.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMAG0753.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,480
  • IMAG0752.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,875
  • IMAG0751.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • Picture 1779.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,258
  • Picture 028.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,270
  • Picture 005.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Picture 022.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,287
I am still waiting for my crusty old body man to come over and get the trim off my 68 - the rear window trim piece you need has your name on it.

That motor would look good in my Demon and I have a nice 69 340 and a 904 that is just laying around extra. 4 pin 6 pak hood too. Just sayin...

I am still waiting for my crusty old body man to come over and get the trim off my 68 - the rear window trim piece you need has your name on it.

That motor would look good in my Demon and I have a nice 69 340 and a 904 that is just laying around extra. 4 pin 6 pak hood too. Just sayin...
Yes, sir....let me know on that trim piece. Bring me a big ol pile of cash and we can pull this Hemi right out and send you on your way lol....

Yes, sir....let me know on that trim piece. Bring me a big ol pile of cash and we can pull this Hemi right out and send you on your way lol....

I will. You prolly want as much for the Hemi as you wanted for the other demon. LOL.

Is that fish a burnout king? Looks like it would do a great one.

I will. You prolly want as much for the Hemi as you wanted for the other demon. LOL.

Is that fish a burnout king? Looks like it would do a great one.
Be close lol!!! Yeah, this thing will totally annihilate these Goodyear slicks...

beautiful car but the 13:1 compression needing race only fuel may harm the sale as race gas is very expensive!

With mpg that this car is capable of I guess gas price makes small difference... :D
Great color choice!

beautiful car but the 13:1 compression needing race only fuel may harm the sale as race gas is very expensive!
Yeah, but rolling into a cruise night with this Hemi beat'n the ground and bringing the place to a standstill....makes it all worth it!!! Plus, you can always throw a thick Cometic head gasket on it and kill the compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back