-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fish340s

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
‘67 Barracuda fastback parts car for sale, at this point I don’t have the time to part it out so would rather sell as is, if it doesn’t sell will probably try & part it out in the next few months as time allows. It has a factory A-body 8 3/4 rear axle with 489 center section & 3:23 gear ratio (open) under it with the driveshaft (and everything else needed to transplant an 8 3/4 into another A-body). Besides the 8 ¾ rear the other good parts are; doors, side glass (clear) & rear window (tinted), core support, right side inner fender and frame rail, left inner fender has some wrinkles and not sure about the condition of the left frame rail, rear frame rails look to be good, useable header panel. Has aluminum 4 barrel Edelbrock Performer intake, Carter TQ carb (crusty & needs rebuild) & aluminum valve covers on 318 & 904 auto of unknown origin & unknown internals, it was not running when I got it and never tried to get it running. Not much remains in the way of exterior trim except for the belt line moldings and a couple of grille pieces. LH inner quarter panel might still be useable. The floorboards are rusty & interior is gone (as in not there). RH lower quarter panel also gone. Fenders are wasted, bumpers might be good for cores? Like I said it’s a parts car not a restoration candidate. Originally was a 273 drum brake bench seat auto on column. $800 cash. I can help with delivery if you’re within 100 miles or so of Fredericksburg, Va., possibly further away for cost of gas & tolls (if any). Pm here. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN6655.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 781
  • DSCN6630.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 775
  • DSCN6605.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCN6604.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCN6603.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 757
  • DSCN6601.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 743
  • DSCN6613.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 752
  • DSCN6609.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 749
  • DSCN6600.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 747
Can the car be dollied or will it need atrailer or flatbed? What does the trunk lid look like and you said fenders were shot and that the R inner fender was ok? Is the firewall good and was it a ac car or no ac. Is the radiator support top and bottom good? Thanks Pete

Can the car be dollied or will it need atrailer or flatbed? What does the trunk lid look like and you said fenders were shot and that the R inner fender was ok? Is the firewall good and was it a ac car or no ac. Is the radiator support top and bottom good? Thanks Pete

Best bet would be a trailer, it could be moved by dolly if local but I would not trust the tires for anything further. Hopefully will get home before dark tomorrow & take a closer look & better pictures of the trunk lid and other areas. Both front fenders are covered in putty and have some dents/rust. Right inner fender & the angle piece that attaches inner fender to the firewall look solid from both engine side and looking at them from the wheel well, fender would have to come off to be sure of the lip. It’s a non ac car and the firewall looks solid but does have some surface rust where the voltage reg / ballast resister mount, I’ll try poking at it to make sure it’s only surface rust and not soft. Upper radiator support is good, lower has a slight bend on the driver’s side that would be an easy fix once the radiator is out.

Thanks.
Lee

Thanks Lee I'm looking at all my trans option I'm about 50 miles south of Columbus,OH and I don't have my own trailer so I'll have to possible rent or borrow one.

Here's a couple pictures of the RH inner fender, pulled the fender up from the inner fender lip and the lip is solid with no rot. Can't find any soft spots on the firewall either, it does have some surface rust but tried hard to poke a screwdriver thru and nothing gives. Trunk lid is rusted all along the bottom seam with one small spot where it goes thru the outer skin.
Thanks.
Lee

Attachments

• DSCN7389.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 464
  • DSCN7394.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 460
  • DSCN7445.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 477
  • DSCN7423.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 461
Thanks Lee the pic helped. Ineed a couple days to check out my trans option I will get back with you In a couple day one way or the other. Pete

Hi Lee I have looked all my option. I can't get a car trailer because they say my truck is not big enough so my only was to rent a uhaul and a trailer plus fuel I'm at $700 and what prices I,m get from private haulers is $700-$1000. I could aford the car with the cash but can,t aford the trans at those prices too. I want to thank you for your time and the extra pic you took. I'll try find parts alittle closer to home. I found one in central Ind. but by the time I got back with the guy it sold. Good luck with your sale Thanks again Pete

Hi Lee I have looked all my option. I can't get a car trailer because they say my truck is not big enough so my only was to rent a uhaul and a trailer plus fuel I'm at $700 and what prices I,m get from private haulers is $700-$1000. I could aford the car with the cash but can,t aford the trans at those prices too. I want to thank you for your time and the extra pic you took. I'll try find parts alittle closer to home. I found one in central Ind. but by the time I got back with the guy it sold. Good luck with your sale Thanks again Pete

Pete, thanks for the update and no worries, I understand the transportation issues.

Lee

Hi Im interested in rear windshield corner trim pieces if you're willing to sell.
Thanks
Steve

Thanks for asking but none of the corner pieces remain, they were long gone before I got the car.
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back