67 Barracuda fb 383/4 spd. on Ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not a bad buy it now price, usually bin prices are crazy high, this doesn't look bad at all.

Hey Longgone did you talk to the owner?

I haven`t. The girlfriend (and I) want a 70 RoadRunner so I was thinking of selling my 67 convertible to raise some $. I was watching the market to see what the prices are now and found that one. I was going to ask 5k for my vert but when big block cars are selling for that kind of money I might end up keeping my car.

I bought the car from a Chevy guy with a mopar code book.Real Formula S 383 4-speed #s do match!I stole that car.Thanks for posting the ad.Anybody got inyerior parts for sale?

You might have to change your screen name to 1badass67-S now. Lol! Congratulations! I`m glad someone here bought it and can appreciate it for what it is. It appears to be "all there", excellent buy! You should be able to find some interior parts here and if it`s upholstery you`re looking for, Legendary Interiors is doing a big sale right now. Merry Christmas. :cheers:

I bought the car from a Chevy guy with a mopar code book.Real Formula S 383 4-speed #s do match!I stole that car.Thanks for posting the ad.Anybody got inyerior parts for sale?
Nice ride, was there a build sheet?
Mine does not have one and I am trying to find out what M2 is for from the fender tag.

DSC03668A.jpg

Interior parts I have in that color... Rear panels and one seat back. All are from deluxe interior car so the seat back has a carpeted area at the toekick area and the rear side panels had arm rests. I've got one rechromed rear arm rest base and one ready for rechrome. Also have just one of the deluxe door trim pieces with reflecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back