67 barracuda formula s interior options

-

51 ACES

Reaction score
restoring a factory correct 67 Barracuda formula s 383 4 speed , the interior is different then any I've seen , the previous owner claims it is original but I'm not sure . they call it the Jan and Dean limited edition interior which includes high back bucket seats with vertical multi colored striping inserts front and rear. Has anyone seen this before and if so how can I validate the authenticity ? Much appreciated

neva heard that one before. two options that I know of bucket and bench aside - standard and decor' package (wood grain option).

Attachments

• CCI05152011_00024 (983x1280).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 228
It almost sounds like you have seats from a Hang 10 maybe :scratch: High back buckets didn't come in our cars until 1970...

Do you have a fender tag or broadcast sheet? Since it is a 67 you can also order the build card from Chrysler Historical. Where are you at in Oregon, what city?

Chrysler didn't make any high back buckets in 1967 -- I really don't think they tooled up for a custom seat frame for a limited edition A-body. I think you are being snowed. Anyway, what do Jan & Dean have to do with Barracudas? I can't remember any factory "rock & roll" promotions from the 60s. In 1967, Plymouth's idea of "youth marketing" was a guy wearing a turtleneck with a banjo (seriously -- look at the 1967 Barracuda brochure).

In 1967, Plymouth's idea of "youth marketing" was a guy wearing a turtleneck with a banjo (seriously -- look at the 1967 Barracuda brochure).

LMAO, that right there should be enough to make ya buy a mopar...LOL:rock:

Thanks Rocky, I will work on that. Wilsonville, looks like your not far...

Will the rear fold down seat of a 73-76 Duster/Dart Sport fit into a 67-69 Barracuda?

I thought at least some of the parts were the same.

Wonder if someone transplanted a '74-'75 Hang 10 Dart Sport rear fold down and front high back seats into a 67 Barracuda. The front will bolt in

51 Aces, does this look familiar?:

36723d1404336337-13-14-dodge-dart-hang-10-edition-hang-10-dart-seat-inserts.jpg

1971-Dart-hatch1.jpg

yup. you're right down the road. I have several garages full of 67-9 Barracuda parts, mostly 67. Let me know if you need anything even help. Be glad to assist. I also have a couple 383-s cars.

Thanks Rocky, I will work on that. Wilsonville, looks like your not far...

-
Back