67 Barracuda found

-

Markbo

Reaction score
Checking it out this weekend. Sorry, I have no details yet but what are the big $$ items with this year build? Rare and hard to find items for example....

What do you mostly look for in a 67?

I'll let you know what I find out in case I pass on it...

THanks!

Mostly the trim, all of the typical rust prone body panels have replacements available. If it's a 383 car, any of the engine parts and K-member are big $ items.

1967 is a freak year for the A body cars. I know the Dart and Valiant models had some 1 year only parts like windshield gaskets, fenders, K member and steering components, etc.
Is this car a notchback?
I really like those...

1967 is a freak year for the A body cars. I know the Dart and Valiant models had some 1 year only parts like windshield gaskets, fenders, K member and steering components, etc.
Is this car a notchback?
I really like those...
Thanks. It's a Fastback- 87k miles, all complete, V8 -273, trans unknown, white exterior, A/C

Thanks. It's a Fastback- 87k miles, all complete, V8 -273, trans unknown, white exterior, A/C
Never mind. They're asking $9500 :lol: I don't think he is ready to sell it.

Never mind. They're asking $9500 . I don't think he is ready to sell it.
We don't know its not worth that amount. If I put my red 67 notch on the market today, 9K would be the asking price and it doesn't have factory a/c.

-
Back