67 barracuda headliner bows questions.

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
hi Y'all

got some Qs about the headliner bows. i have a 67 barracuda notchback coupe. the headliner and most of the bows were ripped out and discarded by a previous owner. the only one thats left in the car is the rearmost bow. i have access to dodge darts and plymouth scamps at my local boneyard. can these be used in my 67 barracuda to replace the 4 missing ones? ?? are they close enough or even the same shape to be able to be used??

i have asked this question in the past on this site never got an answer. i am hoping somebody who knows can help me.

thanks
matt

Too short will suck obviously but too long is no problem because they bend easily.
I will pm a buddy's info to you and he can probably pull you a full set from a local yard.

thats great and all but if i can get them locally at my bone yard i would prefer that. no 67 68 69 cudas here, but lots of dart and scamp 2 door hardtops . since the windshield is the same i would imagine at least the first 2 bows may work. but i am hoping the rest will except the last bow at the back which looks cuda coupe specific.

this is why i posed the question if they would fit and work off a dart. i have the rearmost bow still inthe car but need the other 4.

thanks
matt

I dont know for sure but I cant imagine why The Dart bows wouldn't work. I can tell you the bows in a notch back are every one slightly longer than the first.

I dont know for sure but I cant imagine why The Dart bows wouldn't work. I can tell you the bows in a notch back are every one slightly longer than the first.

I can vouch for that... you and I measured them. lol

-
Back