67 Barracuda lower fender emblem question

-

moparman111

Reaction score
I have a 67 FB that is not a factory "S" car. Its started out as a 273 4sps car. I am having new 1/4's and paint done. I want to keep the script and fish on the top front but a previous owner put a later model (I believe) V8 emblem in the lower back section of the fenders. I am torn here. I am swapping a 440 into it. I know I have seen 383 emblems on certain cars in this position and I wouldn't mind having 440 emblems here. I might end up filling these holes all together and keep it clean.

Can anyone chime in, what did Plymouth put on non "S" cars on the fenders in this spot. There are only two holes per fender. Did non "S" cars have nothing there? Thank you:)

Robert

There's a V8 emblem or a commando emblem on the 67 where applicable.

Redfish the holes in the fenders are roughly 2.25" center to center. Can anyone share what the correct fender emblem for this measurement is? I know the ones that were crudely pushed into the holes are not correct. Thank you

Best I can do is measure up the Commando badges later today. My vert fenders don't have holes to measure ( slant 6 car ).

-
Back