'67 Barracuda Notchback backseat options

-

MoparsRule

Reaction score
I have a '67 notchback that I need seat options for. I have factory fronts, but cannot afford to spend the money on the backs at this time.

I have searched for a thread on here that Tony Fields told me about, but have had no luck thus far.

Finding that thread would be helpful, I'll keep looking.

But, I'm thinking fiberglass buckets w/ black padding/cover and wanted to know if anyone else has done such a thing.

Thank you for this, and everything else on this site that has really helped me out.

David

I was going to build a hinged false seat bottom out of plywood to use as a storage area for tools and stuff, and just cover it with some padding or just carpet pyle material, then do the same with the seat back area with just thin plywood and carpet pyle.

I decided to put my factory seats in there but would rather have the stowe area since nobody can use the rear seats unless they are contortionists and like crawling through roll cages and don't mind a cross bar in the face in the event of an accident. LOL.

I was going to build a hinged false seat bottom out of plywood to use as a storage area for tools and stuff, and just cover it with some padding or just carpet pyle material, then do the same with the seat back area with just thin plywood and carpet pyle.

I decided to put my factory seats in there but would rather have the stowe area since nobody can use the rear seats unless they are contortionists and like crawling through roll cages and don't mind a cross bar in the face in the event of an accident. LOL.

I currently have 3/4" plywood covering the area, mimmicking the seats, & have it covered with pyle carpet.

It looks sweet, but I can't put the kids back there. :D

-
Back