67 barracuda rear valance/help

-
I don't think it's the same but have a NOS rear valance that the numbers say is for a 68 or 69 Barracuda.

67 68 69 are all the same. If you have a complete NOS rear valance put a price on it please. Thanks

I don't check in here everyday so sorry I've missed the requests. I bought it off ebay a couple of years ago as it was advertised for a 65 Dart or Valiant - can't remember which. When I got it there was no way it would fit either a Dart or Valiant (got both). I found a part number tag up under the lip and had a friend run the number in his books. Came back as for a 68/69 Barracuda so I don't know what the difference would be for a 67. I stuck it up in the rafters figuring one day someone would need it or I could peddle it at the Nats. IIRC I gave about $150 plus shipping for it. Not sure on setting a price on it. Naturally I'd like to be able retire on it's sale, but am sure that's not gonna happen. Guess I could be open to offers or stick it on ebay and see what happens.

The 67 and 69 rear valances had the two holes for the back-up lights on it. The valance for a 68 does not. In 67, there were three different types used, a single exhaust with a rounded cutout for the tail pipe, a dual exhaust version with two rectangular cut outs, and a single exhaust with a rectangular cut out(273 Hi-Po). In 69, there were only two versions, a single and a dual exhaust style. 68's had a single and a dual version, but without the holes for the back-up lights.

If the aftermarket would just offer one generic :(
We can cut holes !

To place bumper guards on bumper bolts rather than drill holes in the bumpers means relocating the backup fixtures anway !

68's had a single and a dual version, but without the holes for the back-up lights.

Just took a look at it. Must be for a 68 as it's got no holes for back-up lights and a small round cut-out on the driver's side for a single exhaust.

Just took a look at it. Must be for a 68 as it's got no holes for back-up lights and a small round cut-out on the driver's side for a single exhaust.

That is the piece the aftermarket could repop as generic to all 3 year models.
I would love to have it but my funds are limited until tax refunds come in. There are ebay buyers with buckets of coins regardless of current economy so who knows what that piece might bring there.

Since I have this 69 NOS valance, wondering out loud what the possibilities would be that some company could take it and use it to reproduce it so a wider group could use it? Baring that I'd be willing to trade it for a rust/dent free 65 Valiant/Barracuda driver's fender (sure would like to swap a 65 Barracuda front clip to my 65 Dart wagon - only need the fender now).

All versions of the 67, 68, and 69 Cuda rear valances are already being reproduced. Our manufacturer has made the stamping dies from scratch, and all versions for the three different years are available.

Regardless of which version, they all go for the same $365.00.

-
Back