67 Barracuda reverse lights

-

Cravin'sCuda

Reaction score
I bought these reverse lights on the right to supposedly N.O.S to fit a 67 Cuda, but they do not look like the ones I pulled off, Also the metal parts and lens have 62 on them. Does anyone know what they fit? Thanks in advance:dontknow:

picture002it4.jpg

picture001ga0.jpg

They are Barracuda but there are two different versions a long version and short. I think all 67s used the short and 69 could have either. 68 didnt have any because reverse lights were in the tail lights.

I see this thread is over seven years old but thought I would give it a shot.
I need the short version of the reverse lights for my 67 Barracuda 340 project. It was originally a 273 a904 car want to appear as stock as possible.

The way I understand there are three lengths. 69 short and long and 67 medium. I am sure someone can add here....I do nave a set of 69 short for sale and 69 long for sale. PM me of you are interested.

Glass lenses and chromed bezels are out there, decent used and pretty reproductions.
I don't think the metal fixtures with bulb socket is reproduced yet. Good luck finding those.

Glass lenses and chromed bezels are out there, decent used and pretty reproductions.
I don't think the metal fixtures with bulb socket is reproduced yet. Good luck finding those.

I think I have a nice set coming from out east but if it doesn't work out I would appreciate some some sources for repops if you wouldn't mind.

The way I understand there are three lengths. 69 short and long and 67 medium. I am sure someone can add here....I do nave a set of 69 short for sale and 69 long for sale. PM me of you are interested.

How much for the 69 short set in case my other deal falls through I have one of what are supposed to be the originals for my 67 and they appear to be the short ones. Thanks for the reply.

I'm gonna get shot for this but I'm going to look into using a mid '60s Mustang reverse lights. I took some measurements, they're almost identical. The lens screws are vertical vs horizontal but that's not a big deal.

-
Back