67 Barracuda window trim

-
Reaction score
Have a 67 barracuda notchback that has no window trim front or rear. Needs new window seals as well. Does anyone know if a window seal and trim will fit from a 68 or 69 with my 67 glass?

Yes, you can use the later 68-69 rubber glass seal but then you will have to get the 68-69 stainless window trim that replaces the crappy 67 plastic locking strip, its a common and nice upgrade but the trim can set you back a few $$$

Welcome. Lots of previous threads here covering all the various aspects of 67 to 68 up windows.

I bought a roll of the reproduction 67 style off the bag.Not awful but did need to glue it in as it didn't snap in tight enough for my liking.

PR-D690B...1967 A-Body 2 dr Hardtop (Cuda / Dart)...Front Windshield Weatherstrip...$192.00

DU-WGS2357...1967 Barracuda - Fastback Rear Window Weatherstrip.......................$239.00

DU-WGS0518...1967 Barracuda – Notchback (coupe) Rear Window Weatherstrip..........$209.00

IN-67WR...1967 A-Body windshield lockstrips..(4 piece kit) (may have minor
surface scrathes since it is NOS stock)..................................................$239 set

IN-FB5...1967 Barracuda fastback 3-piece rear window lockstrip set.
The stainless steel end caps are not available yet...................................$269.00 set

IN-RNB1...1967 Barracuda coupe 3-piece rear window lockstrip set. The
stainless-steel end caps are not available yet (may have minor
surface scratches since it is NOS stock)................................................$249 set

Don't wast your money on any aftermarket window gaskets. You will be sad.

Steele Rubber Co have the only OEM style gaskets you should use. If you don't believe me check around this site.

-
Back