-

MoparsRule

Reaction score
Finally found someone to help me out with my car... he picked it up Saturday:

440.jpg

DSCN6147.jpg

DSCN6155.jpg

I am no mechanic whatsoever, none.

He is going to replace the wiring harness, fix the elephant ear motor mounts, fire the motor, inspect the transmission... basically get it on the road for me.

I ran out of time & money & never had it finished.

Hopefully it will be back in my posession in 6-8 weeks & then I can do the interior & polish it up.

Met again today with Brad Wedan at Wedan Performance & also with member Tony Fields (met him for the first time, incredible guy, damn glad to have met him) and Wedan is on it.

Thanks all for the PM's and the info, much appreciated, more than I ever expected!

Met again today with Brad Wedan at Wedan Performance & also with member Tony Fields (met him for the first time, incredible guy, damn glad to have met him) and Wedan is on it.

Thanks all for the PM's and the info, much appreciated, more than I ever expected!

It was great to meet up with you too Dave.......sorry my garage was
a mess.

I can't wait to hear that 440 come to life.

Later,
Tony

It was great to meet up with you too Dave.......sorry my garage was
a mess.

I can't wait to hear that 440 come to life.

Later,
Tony

Here ya go, Tony!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czzw14LXR4"]YouTube- 0520101310.3g2[/ame]

Didn't have much memory in my phone, and it cut off just after Brad fired it up... hopefully I'll get it back next week & I"ll post more!

Thanks again for introducing me to Brad!

IT LIVES!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzK8Ku4LpfM"]YouTube- 1967 Plymouth Barracuda 440[/ame]

Special thanks to Brad Wedan @ Wedan Performance in Columbus for all the hard work he did on my car, and for putting up with my annoying phone calls.

I would recommend Brad to ANY of my friends when they need something done on any make of car.

And thanks to Tony Fields for the reference & guidance.

And now for the fun stuff!!!!! :cheers:

Your neighbors are gonna just LOVE you! Nice! very cool lope dude!

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

Yeah, you can see one of them walking outside to see what was going on in that video.

It's at the exhaust shop now, so maybe they'll like it a bit better after that.

Had the exhaust done at Becks Service Center in Indy @ Madison & Edgewood. Bill took his time to talk to me about what I wanted & took care of everything I needed, and for a very good price.

Sounds great.

Looks great, just one favor; no breather air cleaner cover, they rob power and air bleeds work better with side velocity.

Very nice taste! Love notch back 'Cudas,a big block makes it even sweeter... Kudos to Tony Fields: A knowledgeable car guy,& Mopar dude.

-
Back