-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
500.00 plus shipping from 29642 Still interested ? Read on...
This is the complete original dash from my 67 B'cuda. Will include eveything shown.Only pieces missing are cardboard glove box liner and
ash trays rubber bumpers
Included items are all in above average condition...
Defrost vents
Dash pad, original pad has very small cracks at outer corners but is nice as shown or straight substrate for hard cap overlay
Glove box door beautiful chrome door pull , hinges, door spring, all good.
Ash tray, complete with lighter.
Ignition switch bezel, with switch to bezel nut, switch not included
Column service door or cover, with screws, no cracks
Now about the instrument panel and buyesr options therin...
The burlwood accents shown were attached with small dabs of clear RTV.
Removal should leave little or no damage to finish.
The chrome and paint is all Original and very presentable although not flawless. There are some blemishes in the chrome under the brim area of the bezel and not easily seen from behind the wheel.
I'll post more pics a.s.a.p..
The bezel has been cut at the radio opening. Original AM radio with beautiful chrome knobs is included along with aftermarket AM/FM cassette sterio.
120 mph speedometer with 67 screw on cable design includes trip clock and its reset knob.
Center pod will contain buyers choise of vacuum performance indicator OR restored clock with quartz movement and it's adjust cable. No tach available.
Functioning gauges in right pod with buyers option of OEM fuel gauge OR modified gauge and solid state IVR.
Climate controls with cables
All switches, their bezel nuts, and knobs, are included except for ignition switch and wiper switch. Wiper switch knob is included.
The back side details.. Like new printed circuit boards, all bulb sockets ( new bulbs recommended ).

Attachments

• wood knob in park.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 389
Bump. Bolt in and go. Some would have a unused ignition switch bezel but thats the perfect spot for a cable operated right door mirrors control.wand :)

Bump I need to sell something to fund my wintertime project. Offers welcome.
This dash isn't rusty on the underside. No dents, scratches, or added holes. In fact it is in much better condition than the one used to replace it.

man that is a nice dash! Where did you get the burlwood accents? I see some on the seat belt buckles too that is a nice touch! Bump for a nice piece!

Thanks
The burlwood accent is the aluminum panels with a vinyl adhesive backed laminate , Avery brand material. Many hours with a hobby knife. I used it on the door panels and window winders
The seat belts are coming out soon. 3 point shoulder belts with basic black plastic buckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back