67 budget basement build

-

racingjoe67

Reaction score
would someone ,please, tell us step by step how to post pics here???
as for the rebuild, after a year of looking at it sit in the basement, we are about done with the "DIRTY WORK". the removing of all that undercoating, and sand blasting underneath and in the trunk. there is very little rust to repair, and then all that priming and paint. we were talked into doing it correct , by a new fabo friend nearby. so that means every thing like the factory did. ive decided to do viper red with red and white interior.
we made a trip to Detroit and bought a340 I found on racing junk.The guy gave me the engine stand, a 741 hoghead w 3.55 sg, a mp elec.dist. and chrome ecu. a 727 trans was bought from a friend, will be rebuilt by the local hemi racer, and will be ready . it will have an awesome shift kit and converter. everybody says 3500 stall??? which brings me to the latest road trip, a trip to martinsburg, wv. meet great fabo guys and mopar girl and sold trans and wheels and tires. then travel south to wytheville,va. to meet up with the guy from racing junk to get our 8 3/4 rear. it too was a gift from GOD. it came out of a super stock hemi, has moser axles,spool,and yoke,w/ 4.56 gears and is complete with 11x2.5 hemi/six pack brakes. the rear is full of lucas synthetic and spins so sweet and ez!!!!
Now,the money order is on its way for 4 sweet 15x7 wheels lbp. we will have the only set in this area, as they are coming from arizona! Another fabo deal! im having fun. any comments or ideas are welcome. bye for now. ill get pics on here someday.

Ill attempt to walk you through picture posting from start to finish.

First you need to "host" your pictures somewhere. There are a few different sites but since I use photobucket and it is free that is what I will be using in this walkthrough.

So you go to photobucket make an account, Then once your account is setup make sure your logged in and go up top to upload. Find the photos you want to upload and upload them. It takes a little while to upload them.

Once they are uploaded click the continue to my album button and this takes you to your photo album. you can also click up top where it says album as well. This is where all your uploaded photos are. under each photo there are some links. just copy the links that say IMG code next to them and past them here. and your done!

You can preview your post to see if they are working. if it does not show up in preview you messed something up.

ALSO one last tip here. There is also an HTML code link under the pictures you can copy and paste this link into ebay or craigslist ads! avoid the ebay fees or the 4 picture limit on craigslist!:cheers:

I hope this helps!!

Here is a direct way.
You don't need to host your pictures somewhere else because you can do it all right here.
"Go Advanced" is at the bottom of your page.
Click on it and it will bring up a screen with more options.
Look for the paper clip at the top of the page and next to it is a black down arrow.
Click on the black down arrow.
It will bring up a screen and you will have 10 spaces with Browse... buttons on the end.
Hit the Browse button and find the picture you want.
Then hit the upload button and it will automatically put the picture in your post.

The only issue with this is if your picture is too large to load. If it is resize it and try again.

To upload the picture below took less than 5 seconds and it is directly on the page so no opening something else to see it.

Attachments

• barracuda.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 153
-
Back