Not open for further replies.

67Baccaruda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for A set of 67 Barracuda Buckets, preferabily with headrests. I believe 66 is also the same. I have found some nice 69 seats but I really wan't the earlier ones.

Thanks
Brian

I have a really nice set of 66 Dart frames. No tracks and these didn't have headrest. New foam will set you back ~$190 plus new covers. I can send pics if your interested. $40 plus shipping.

the top piece of steel in a 66 seat frame is round and slightly taller than 67. In 67 they chnaged that piece to square tubing and added the holes for the headrests. My 67 vert is supposed to have the headrests but never will. I think those oval pads with the chrome band around them are ugly. Blue with FORD embroidered in them might look ok LOL

Red fish,

67 cuda must be different than dart. Barracuda didn't have the headrests you describe until 68. I have sales brochures for 67 and they are a much better looking wedge shaped headrest without chrome.

Someone please chime in if I am in error. I'm in a learning phase.

Brian

Yeah I've seen the wedge shaped headrests in 67 Dart verts but not in a B'cuda.
I've got a set of small wedges from a Town Car that could look good on a bucket if covered with matching vynil. Who knows what might be involved in that install.

67 and 69 Cuda seat frames have the same bottoms. The backs are different and I do not believe 67 came with headrests. I have a set of 67 seat backs if you have the bottoms and frames you can make it work. near buffalo NY. I robbed the bottoms of these seats for my 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back