67 cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is your project and what parts are you needing ? I ask because most who have a 67 are looking for 68 and up parts. Good luck

so what is your project and what parts are you needing ? I ask because most who have a 67 are looking for 68 and up parts. Good luck
I am rebuilding a 67 coupe and need the two front floors,both L&R trunk drip rales, and spare tire tub.
Thanks
Roscoe

those pieces are universal to all a-bodies through 76 and 75% are rotten. Nature of the beast. Buy repop sheetmetal. If I offered you a 73 for the disc brakes, etc.. that it has you would still need the same pieces of sheetmetal.
Good luck

those pieces are universal to all a-bodies through 76 and 75% are rotten. Nature of the beast. Buy repop sheetmetal. If I offered you a 73 for the disc brakes, etc.. that it has you would still need the same pieces of sheetmetal.
Good luck

Thanks for the reply and you are right on the nature of the beast.However I'm going to wait a week or so on ordering repops may a member will have them that would make us both happy. Found a body in Ok. but the guy won't cut it and transport was too much.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back