-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67GTConvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'll be parting out this running 67 Dart 4dr with 71k original miles.

The good:the leaning tower of power runs mint,no smoke,no wierd noises,and feels strong.Auto trans and drivetrain seems fine although it's not insured and running off a jerry can so I have'nt road tested it.
Interior is decent and both seats had covers on them so are still useable.
Car is solid underneath and has good innner fenders,framerails,floors,etc.
About the only good body part left is the trunklid.

The bad:the car has west coast rain rust so wherever the water got in and could'nt get out,it's rusted.
Both quarters and fenders and all 4 doors have rust,trunk floor and extensions have scaling and are rusting at the seams.

The car has some unusual options like a full horn ring and dual horns (original owner might have been safety conscious or just wanted to wake up the peaced-out hippies in VW vans holding up traffic),bumper guards and variable wipers.It also came with the mid-level 270 trim package but no power steering and standard 9" drum brakes.

I'll be keeping the dashpad,headlight bezels,grille,front bumper,taillights,and some other trim parts for my car.

edit:drivetrain and front clip are now sold.

Car is located in Victoria B.C. Canada and I'll ship worldwide.

pictures won't upload for some reason so I'll try again later.

Attachments

• DSCF0010 (Small).JPG
    99 KB · Views: 524
  • DSCF0056 (Small).JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 541
  • DSCF0005 (Small).JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 527
  • DSCF0012 (Small).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 524
Hi, I am interested in the head lamp bezels and the bumperets.Please pm me with a price

oops! sorry got excited and didn't read the whole post

hi - what would it cost to get the steering wheel here - its dark brown - correct?

hi - what would it cost to get the steering wheel here - its dark brown - correct?

It is dark brown but it has several cracks in it and is the standard three spoke wheel.If you're still interested,it would be $35 to ship it due to the large box it needs to go in plus the price of the wheel.

How much for the driver side a pillar chrome to Sweden?

Attachments

• DSCF0010 (Small).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 437
Ok since all the other parts I wanted from your car were either being kept, gone, or the wrong size.... :D

How is the instrument cluster? Does it all work? The bulbs still good? The paint of the numbers and the grey trim around the cluster? Price?

And maybe the headlight switch and the knob piece that goes into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back