67 dart ac wiring

-

67dart340ac

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum I'd like to thank everybody for all their help and information. This site has helped me restore my 67 Dart. All the wiring is complete except the ac heat and blower. What I have is a 3 terminal blower switch a two terminal switch with a control cable hooked to it the ac controls have two terminals and a three terminal on the back of the controls my blower resister is a 6pin. I can not find a wiring diagram anywhere that contains the set up. If someone could help that would be great. I'm almost on the road! Thanks

Steve, don't you have a shop manual? At least part of it is in the A/C section of the manual, rather than the electrical section, but the basic compressor wiring IS shown in sec. 8 of the manual

It is NOT what I would call "well documented." They do a poor job of separating the A bodies from other models

From section 24. Not obvious to me which these refer to:

1z4erm8.jpg

2yltmif.jpg

Thank you for the wiring diagram unfortunatly my manual does not have this diagram and I couldn't find it anywhere online. Thanks a ton I'm going to work on the car now! Thank you

Steve, don't you have a shop manual? At least part of it is in the A/C section of the manual, rather than the electrical section, but the basic compressor wiring IS shown in sec. 8 of the manual

It is NOT what I would call "well documented." They do a poor job of separating the A bodies from other models

From section 24. Not obvious to me which these refer to:

1z4erm8.jpg

2yltmif.jpg

Hey Del, yeah dad has a repop paper version, and the frickin binding is letting go! A downloadable version would be nice to store on the 'puter. Thanks for the diagram, I will save it and add to my reference stuff...Im gonna need a new 'puter soon LOL.

Thanks again

-
Back