67 Dart Convertible Glass

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Need a difinitive answer...

Is 67 Dart Convertible windshield glass the same as 67 dart 2dr hard top?

A friend bought glass for his 67 dart convert and when placed over my 67 dart convet glass it seems too small.

As per the Factory Parts Book (67), Yes
23-117.jpg

Alan

its the same i took the tinted glass out of my 68 gts 340 and put in my 67 gt vert

Whomever they ordered it from, do a double check and look up 67 cuda vert(from whomever the supplier is). Should be same #. If not, supplier may have messed up.

Thanks all. The parts catalog and real world experience is perfect.

I will have my friend double check the part number of the glass from his supplier.

It's been a few years, but my experience, IIRC, found them to be different between the HT and the Conv. Isn't the HT curved and the Conv angled on the top edge? Not only that, but, the '67 HT was unique as it didn't have any holes for the lower bracket. Instead it has a press on bracket. The '68 factory parts manual shows them with different part numbers and I always thought the '67-9 Dart and Barracuda used the same ones, but, the HT's were different.

It's been a few years, but my experience, IIRC, found them to be different between the HT and the Conv. Isn't the HT curved and the Conv angled on the top edge? Not only that, but, the '67 HT was unique as it didn't have any holes for the lower bracket. Instead it has a press on bracket. The '68 factory parts manual shows them with different part numbers and I always thought the '67-9 Dart and Barracuda used the same ones, but, the HT's were different.

Windshields, not side glass.

Alan

My friend took the glass out completely and held it in the windshield opening.

Small gap same distance all around

-
Back