67 Dart Find of a Lifetime

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
You know how every once in a while you happen to be in the right place at the right time. (Never happens to me)

IMG_20200426_121203.jpg

Yes folks that is a NOS 67 Dart GT radio bezel, tag on box says Oct 66.
Price was amazing as well.

:):):):):):):)

I forgot you had AC, but I still think they look the same.

I have a vintage 8-track unit that would go great in there. I'll even throw in a match book and new dremel blade for the minor trimming to install.

upload_2020-4-26_17-32-9.png

Nice find!!!

I'll even throw in a match book and new dremel blade for the minor trimming to install
Oh the humanity!

I actually have a great bezzel that someone (not me) cut open for some type of radio, that 8 track might just fit. But no way in hell I'm cutting me dash!

My theory is if you can find ALL the NOS parts, sheetmetal, etc you could build one!

or just get yours redone...G-Car in WA state did mine...looks as good as NOS to me
That looks great, what did it cost?, May have to do that with dash and glove box. ( My radio bezel had broken studs on the back)

That looks great, what did it cost?, May have to do that with dash and glove box. ( My radio bezel had broken studs on the back)
Well, I had all the chrome pieces inside done...dash bezel, radio bezel, glove box bezel, arm rest bases, and a pillar moldings....redid all the lettering and polished the lenses, and this was about 4years ago, it was around $600 US. He's not fast or cheap, but they are gorgeous!

67DartDashBezels-GCar2015.JPG

For everything you had done the price seem great.
How long?

-
Back