-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dart G/T Originally slant six/auto. No engine or trans. Mostly complete. Missing Drivers rear quarter window. Originally bucket seats, now has bench. Floors are solid, trunk is good. Frame Rails are solid. Has rust in Drivers front inner fender where battery tray set. Drum brakes, little diff.
Dash is complete. Would make a decent project. Has some ruct in lower quarters and wheel wells.

I have a good Indiana title, the keys, fender tag, Certicard.
I have more pics.

http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mr...3&page=1&_suid=137589185995502735543767497386

$1200.00

CIMG7286_zps056f6e02.jpg

So where is the car going to now?

Seem that car has made the rounds here, I got that car out of a farmers field several years ago, sold to a friend as a father son project who disassembled and must have sold the complete interior it had a slant 6 and auto still in it and gave them the one out of my dart since wanting to help my friend and his son plus a lot of other parts. Also had a set of aluminum wheel when I sold it to Chris

The car was complete and solid

I think this is the 3rd time for sale here

That trunk lid I bought for the trim pieces, the one off the car was rusted bad, I still have it for a pattern to redrill the trim holes. The white hood is the original off my car. The dent in the hood is from getting hit by the skid steer when hanging on the wall to protect it

Hope like hell someone does something with it and it doesn't come up for sale here again unless it is fixed, or gone in parts.

I should have never sold it. I bought it to clone into my brothers GTS but at the time didn't have time to do anything with it so when was ask if I would sell it gave them a hell of a deal.

There is an article on the car in OLD CARS WEEKLY Oct. 16th 2008 issue, picture from the farm it was pulled from

Since the certicard is still ther, it was sold new at Andis Motors in Greenfield, Indiana, don't remember the original owner but Charlie bought it in 1969

The guy I got it from (in northern IN) bought it for the interior. He took the seats and carpet. There was no engine when he got it. I sold it to my son so he can make a driver out of it. I seen the dealer info inside the cover of the warranty book. The guy I got it from said he bought it in Winamac IN.

So where is the car going to now?

Seem that car has made the rounds here, I got that car out of a farmers field several years ago, sold to a friend as a father son project who disassembled and must have sold the complete interior it had a slant 6 and auto still in it and gave them the one out of my dart since wanting to help my friend and his son plus a lot of other parts. Also had a set of aluminum wheel when I sold it to Chris

The car was complete and solid

I think this is the 3rd time for sale here

That trunk lid I bought for the trim pieces, the one off the car was rusted bad, I still have it for a pattern to redrill the trim holes. The white hood is the original off my car. The dent in the hood is from getting hit by the skid steer when hanging on the wall to protect it

Hope like hell someone does something with it and it doesn't come up for sale here again unless it is fixed, or gone in parts.

I should have never sold it. I bought it to clone into my brothers GTS but at the time didn't have time to do anything with it so when was ask if I would sell it gave them a hell of a deal.

There is an article on the car in OLD CARS WEEKLY Oct. 16th 2008 issue, picture from the farm it was pulled from

Since the certicard is still ther, it was sold new at Andis Motors in Greenfield, Indiana, don't remember the original owner but Charlie bought it in 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back