-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CultClassik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
What you see is what you get, no studs/nuts for the trim, GT badge has the nuts.

The finish panel is a little banged up, trim and badge needs a little scrubbing and paint.

Asking $150 for all, plus ship if you're not local to the DFW area.

dartgttrim.jpg

If you decide to part this out, please contact me. I'm interested in the "DART GT" trunk emblem...and possibly the trim pieces...I already have a good panel.

Thanks.

Sold to "davescuda". Hopefully it's not being put on Dave's Cuda, however :p

I'll have to add, it's sad to see adults (I'm assuming anyway) acting like children.

#1. You should always reply to a post to mark your official spot in line for something you want.

#2. If you want someone to split up something they're selling as a set, well...it can't hurt to ask but a lot of people won't want to do that.

#3. When you're trying to haggle down the price, especially after the seller agrees to sell pieces of the set separately and has given you a reasonable asking price, you're also taking a chance that someone else will make a better offer.

There was a lot of interest in these and I am sorry that I couldn't make everybody happy. Thanks to those that were mature and reasonable such as 65Val.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back