-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've got the bottom section of a black 67 Dart GT rear seat up for sale. The seat came with my car (67 Dart hardtop) when I bought it, but the seat back did not match or fit well. The bottom section fit perfectly, and after looking around I found it was out of a 67 Dart GT (by the stitch and leather pattern). I ended up finding a matching full set to replace the rear, so I'd like to get this out of my shed since I don't need it anymore. The fabric is still is good shape, no big tears that I can find anywhere and the frame is in good shape. Would like $25 for the section + shipping, but I'd really rather not ship it if I don't have to. I'd be willing to drive 30-50 miles to meet someone to get rid of it though for a little gas money. Shipping would be from 66049. If you want to meet me to pick them up somewhere just shoot me a location and I'll see what I can do. I might be willing to go a little further out of my way to get it out of my shed. I'll try to get pictures up later, the forum isn't letting me post them right now for some reason.

Here are some pictures, guess the old ones must have been too big to post.

Attachments

• Rear Seat 1 small.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Rear Seat 2 small.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back