67 dart gt the beginning

-
called the cuz to check on doors leaf springs trim tabs on windshield doors are buried in the car under parts trim clips are present on windshield there are 6 leafs in the springs don't know how many a regular dart has but think 4 the cuz is now trying to buy the car from me but probably not happening

called the cuz to check on doors leaf springs trim tabs on windshield doors are buried in the car under parts trim clips are present on windshield there are 6 leafs in the springs don't know how many a regular dart has but think 4 the cuz is now trying to buy the car from me but probably not happening
this is the heater box could be out of a 67 or 69 brought home cause probably easily damaged all parts I have looked appear to be in excellent or possibly refurbished cond
DSCF8286.JPG
DSCF8287.JPG

this extra dash frame probably out of the 67 no vin on it we stuffed the car full of parts and counting the seats had 2 pickup trucks full of parts does the radio hole appear to have been cut no coffe no food this morning off to rotator cup surgrey check back in when I can
DSCF8459.JPG
DSCF8459.JPG

found this photo in car may be it as a 67 in documentation need to do some research if this is a 69 bodyshell there should be a factory hole to attach a shoulder belt behind the drivers head there is no shoulder belt or hole in headliner where it was removed however on a 67 there was no drivers side shoulder belt so this should dewtermine the year of the bodyshell.haven't really thought this thru but if vins and body stampings have been altered it may be best to part this car out and destroy the documentation will ask the cuz to investigate this today as my arm is in a sling and hurts
DSCF8426.JPG

found this photo in car may be it as a 67 in documentation need to do some research if this is a 69 bodyshell there should be a factory hole to attach a shoulder belt behind the drivers head there is no shoulder belt or hole in headliner where it was removed however on a 67 there was no drivers side shoulder belt so this should dewtermine the year of the bodyshell.haven't really thought this thru but if vins and body stampings have been altered it may be best to part this car out and destroy the documentation will ask the cuz to investigate this today as my arm is in a sling and hurtsView attachment 1714963593
this pic appears to be a pic of an ebay ad cant see left front wheel very well but looks similar to whats currently on car 440 on license plate coincidence or personalized plate

this pic appears to be a pic of an ebay ad cant see left front wheel very well but looks similar to whats currently on car 440 on license plate coincidence or personalized plate
this pic found in the 69 340 swinger envelope with title is probably the car vin and body stampings and fender tag was removed from had paul check some things on the blue car no mounting hole for drivers shoulder belt.15 inch wheels with front discs 67gts vin attaced to door jamb with sheet metal screws no front sway bar rear quarters have no marker lights quarter panels are original with only the left lower rplaceded orange car probably had frame damage something I just notice the firewall on this car has a square hole in upper right corner which some people did to let debri out of cowl area to prevent rusting not present on blue car it would be real easy to go ahead and rebody the 69 340 swinger but not something I want involved in so will probably sell off all the parts down to the bare body shell then sell the rust free body shell destroy both vins and titles as I don't see no way to have a legitimate title to this car
DSCF8432.JPG
e

just to stir the **** a little I called the auctioneer and explained the details of how they sold me a car with two titles and two vins.he explained this was a Medicaid auction the owner is in a nursing home wit alzheimers his wife is dead so they sell his stuff to pay nursing home then Medicaid starts paying he took the info on the 69 car title and said he would send fe a form to take to the dmv with the 69 title like the form I got with the 67 and I could title it as either one be careful what you buy out there people

this pic found in the 69 340 swinger envelope with title is probably the car vin and body stampings and fender tag was removed from had paul check some things on the blue car no mounting hole for drivers shoulder belt.15 inch wheels with front discs 67gts vin attaced to door jamb with sheet metal screws no front sway bar rear quarters have no marker lights quarter panels are original with only the left lower rplaceded orange car probably had frame damage something I just notice the firewall on this car has a square hole in upper right corner which some people did to let debri out of cowl area to prevent rusting not present on blue car it would be real easy to go ahead and rebody the 69 340 swinger but not something I want involved in so will probably sell off all the parts down to the bare body shell then sell the rust free body shell destroy both vins and titles as I don't see no way to have a legitimate title to this car View attachment 1714963623 e
found this in a box of carpet bet its about all that remains of a certan hemi orange 340 swinger where they attach to trunk extension really rusty so guess wrecked and a rust bucket
DSCF8633.JPG

-
Back