-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tet68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
complete grill, headlight bezels. tailpanel with upper and lower trim,gt emblems on front fender. stuff in good cond but appears center sections have been blacked out what i need is a 68 69 gt hood with inserts i dont know how to post pics im in s.w.virginia and would be interested in a trade on a good gt hood with inserts

I am interested in the upper and lower chrome strips on the trunk deck lid if nice. Pm me if interested in separating this stuff.

complete grill, headlight bezels. tailpanel with upper and lower trim,gt emblems on front fender. stuff in good cond but appears center sections have been blacked out what i need is a 68 69 gt hood with inserts i dont know how to post pics im in s.w.virginia and would be interested in a trade on a good gt hood with inserts

how much?

made several attempts to post pics didnt happen so i put this stuff on ebay if it dont sell as a package may do individual pieces if anyone close to western part of va i need a gt hood maybe a trade also put on seats and console

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back